Friday, October 24, 2008

Blue Fish...

Today I chose my theme from my toddler. I asked him his favorite color today and his favorite animal today. I got Blue and Fish. And I found lots more than I thought I would on etsy - and I just stuck to my teams! But, with limited space, I semi-randomly chose these (semi because my son pointed out 3 from my full set of pictures):

Gone Fishin' lampwork necklace by TulipsTreasureBox

Under Water The Fish Don't Stink Necklace by Siarh

Rainbow Rascals Fish T-Shirts for children by RubyFantastic

Fishing Lures Travel Bib by ODannysGirl

Strange Puddles Original Watercolor by JenniferHayesArt

Dancing Dolphin Button Headband by JackandJane
one is not technically a fish, but it does live with them...

Polymer Clay Penquin Fish Ice Cube Ornament by FlightsOfWhimzy

3 comments:

Jennifer Hayes Hugon said...

Thank you so much! You are too sweet. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, way cool! Thank you for including my necklace in your personal treasury...and the first photo too! I feel very lucky tonight!

a HUG,

~Lily

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

How cute!